A-4 SIGUMIR - CARTILAGE PEPTIDE 20 CAPSULES
Sigumir® - The cartilage peptide bioregulator
Sigumir is a dietary supplement with natural cartilage and bone peptides. Over time, our cartilage can become weaker and less effective, leaving us prone to discomfort and pain through posture deformities and conditions such as rheumatism and arthritis. The joints and spine are often people’s weakest area. Nowadays, even teenagers may experience back pain. However, people over 35 are affected the most—especially women who wear high-heeled shoes and men who do heavy lifting or work at a job with high physical activity. Problems with joints or the spine always occur when people exercise too much or too little. Another group at risk are elderly people, especially women after menopause, because their bone density dramatically decreases. If you’re elderly and you break a bone, your chance of dying shortly afterwards increases. Cartilage and bone tissues are very resistant and do not respond well to corrective measures. This is why it is crucial to support them ahead of time.
- Contains 20 capsules: 10-day course
- Sigumir® is the cartilage peptide bioregulator.
- Serves the same role as peptide bio-regulators developed naturally in the body
- Reducing peptide deficiency
- Restoring protein synthesis inside cells
Presentation and Pack: Produced in capsules 0.2g each. One pack contains 20 capsules
Ingredients (per 1 capsule): micro crystalline cellulose (E460); beet sugar; sugar; lactose; starch; peptide complex A-4 (cartilaginous peptides)
Daily dose contains: (2 capsules), 20mg of peptide complex A-4 (cartilage peptides)
Contraindications: an individual tolerance of components, pregnancy, lactation
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place under temperature from +2°C to +25°C
Shelf Life: 5 years from the date of production
Receiving duration: one month
Russian peptide technology was founded during the Cold War years- to help protect elements of the then Soviet forces.
Today Professor Vladimir Khavinson is the President of the European Academy of Gerontology and Geriatrics, but in the 1980’s he was a Colonel in the Soviet Union military medical corps. At the time, he and his team were approached by Kremlin officials, they wanted them to find a way to protect their troops from a myriad of problems; issues such as radiation for submariners in nuclear submarines to troops that may be blinded from known, (but thankfully unused) new weapons such as battlefield lasers.
What their secret research uncovered - that was used for two decades on many thousands of men and women - was a remarkable link between short chain peptides and DNA.
Now their published research is in the open and it identifies that each organ / gland / tissue uses a highly specific short chain peptide to act as a ‘short cut’ to initiate protein synthesis. These peptides can be found in food and unlike proteins they can enter the blood through the stomach. Through a comprehensive list of patents and even copyrighted PowerPoint slides, the Russian research group are showing that each of the concentrated peptide bioregulators so far examined interact with particular strands of DNA - effectively and very specifically activating repair and regenerative processes.
This is a remarkable story since what we are describing here are individualised gene switches and since they have been tested for many years on thousands of individuals, without report of any serious side effects or contraindications to date, they could be set to ‘out do’ stem cells. Why? Because this peptide therapy is relatively cheap, highly specific, can be taken orally and doesn’t require any suppression of the immune system to operate fully.
Professor Khavinson and his award winning team at the St Petersburg Institute of Biogerontology have discovered that each organ / gland has a biological reserve and despite the origin of the tissue they have studied, incredibly each one is always set at 42%
- Digestive System: A-7 Svetinorm A-1 Suprefort A-10 Stamakort
- Cardiovascular system: A-3 Ventfort A-14 Chelochart A-6 Vladonix
- Central nervous system: A-5 Cerluten A-3 Ventfort A-7 Svetinorm
- Immune system: A-8 Endoluten A-6 Vladonix® A-3 Ventfort
- Locomotor apparatus: A-4 Sigumir A-3 Ventfort A-6 Vladonix A-21 Bonothyrk
- Carbohydrate metabolism disorders: A-1 Suprefort A-3 Ventfort
- Lipoprotein metabolism disorders: A-7 Svetinorm A-1 Suprefort A-3 Ventfort
- Thyroid gland: A-2 Thyreogen A-3 Ventfort
- Adverse factors (chemotherapy, long-term ionizing irradiation): A-6 Vladonix A-7 Svetinorm A-8 Endoluten A-20 Bonomarlot
- Adverse factors (professional or psychoemotional stress): A-6 Vladonix A-8 Endoluten A-17 Glandokort
- Visual organ: A-11 Visoluten A-5 Cerluten A-3 Ventfort
- Urinary excretory system: A-6 Vladonix A-12 Chitomur A-9 Pielotax
- Male reproductive system: A-13 Testoluten A-16 Libidon A-17 Glandokort
- Female reproductive system: A-15 Zhenoluten A-2 Thyreogen A-3 Ventfort
- Respiratory system: A-6 Vladonix A-19 Taxorest A-3 Ventfort
- Intensive physical activity: A-6 Vladonix A-4 Sigumir A-3 Ventfort A-18 Gotratix A-5 Cerluten