A-13 TESTOLUTEN - TESTES PEPTIDE 20 CAPSULES
Testoluten® - The testes peptide bioregulator.
Testoluten is a dietary supplement with natural testicular peptides. In the male reproductive system, aging changes take place mainly in the testicles. Testicular tissue mass decreases, and the level of the male sex hormone, testosterone, goes down, reducing sex drive. Problems getting an erection become more common with age. This usually produces significant psychological consequences for most men.
- Contains 20 capsules: 10-day course
- Testoluten® is the testes peptide bioregulator.
- Serves the same role as peptide bio-regulators developed naturally in the body
- Reducing peptide deficiency
- Restoring protein synthesis inside cells
Presentation and Pack: Produced in capsules 0.2g each. One pack contains 20 capsules
Ingredients (per 1 capsule): micro crystalline cellulose (E460); beet sugar; sugar; lactose; starch; peptide complex A-13 (extract from the calves testis)
Daily dose contains: (2 capsules), 20mg of peptide complex A-13 (testes peptides)
Contraindications: an individual tolerance of components, pregnancy, lactation
Storage conditions: keep in dry dark place under temperature from +2°C to +25°C
Shelf Life: 3 years from the date of production
Receiving duration: one month
Peptide Bioregulators, gene switches that could replace stem cells!
This former Russian military secret is now available to the public!
Today Professor Vladimir Khavinson is the President of the European Academy of Gerontology and Geriatrics, but in the 1980’s he was a Colonel in the Soviet Union military medical corps. At the time, he and his team were approached by Kremlin officials, they wanted them to find a way to protect their troops from a myriad of problems; issues such as radiation for submariners in nuclear submarines to troops that may be blinded from known, (but thankfully unused) new weapons such as battlefield lasers.
What their secret research uncovered - that was used for two decades on many thousands of men and women - was a remarkable link between short chain peptides and DNA.
Now their published research is in the open and it identifies that each organ/gland/tissue uses a highly specific short-chain peptide to act as a ‘shortcut’ to initiate protein synthesis. These peptides can be found in food and unlike proteins, they can enter the blood through the stomach. Through a comprehensive list of patents and even copyrighted PowerPoint slides, the Russian research group is showing that each of the concentrated peptide bioregulators so far examined interact with particular strands of DNA - effectively and very specifically activating repair and regenerative processes.
This is a remarkable story since what we are describing here are individualized gene switches and since they have been tested for many years on thousands of individuals, without a report of any serious side effects or contraindications to date, they could be set to ‘out do’ stem cells. Why? Because this peptide therapy is relatively cheap, highly specific, can be taken orally and doesn’t require any suppression of the immune system to operate fully.
Professor Khavinson and his award-winning team at the St Petersburg Institute of Biogerontology have discovered that each organ/gland has a biological reserve and despite the origin of the tissue they have studied, incredibly each one is always set at 42%
Even dosing doesn’t need to be daily, these peptide bioregulators have been shown to act even after a simple course of 2 capsules daily for 10-days. Healthy individuals only being encouraged to repeat the course 6-months later, although of course depending on the need this course can be repeated every 3-months, 2-months or 1-month if necessary. But compared to a hormone replacement therapy this is interesting since hormones would require almost daily application. But these peptide bioregulators aren’t hormones, they are acting on the gland concerned to ‘encourage’ it to become active and effectively ‘younger’ by triggering/activating the DNA responsible.
Natural Peptides Combinations
- Digestive System: A-7 Svetinorm A-1 Suprefort A-10 Stamakort
- Cardiovascular system: A-3 Ventfort A-14 Chelochart A-6 Vladonix
- Central nervous system: A-5 Cerluten A-3 Ventfort A-7 Svetinorm
- Immune system: A-8 Endoluten A-6 Vladonix® A-3 Ventfort
- Locomotor apparatus: A-4 Sigumir A-3 Ventfort A-6 Vladonix A-21 Bonothyrk
- Carbohydrate metabolism disorders: A-1 Suprefort A-3 Ventfort
- Lipoprotein metabolism disorders: A-7 Svetinorm A-1 Suprefort A-3 Ventfort
- Thyroid gland: A-2 Thyreogen A-3 Ventfort
- Adverse factors (chemotherapy, long-term ionizing irradiation): A-6 Vladonix A-7 Svetinorm A-8 Endoluten A-20 Bonomarlot
- Adverse factors (professional or psychoemotional stress): A-6 Vladonix A-8 Endoluten A-17 Glandokort
- Visual organ: A-11 Visoluten A-5 Cerluten A-3 Ventfort
- Urinary excretory system: A-6 Vladonix A-12 Chitomur A-9 Pielotax
- Male reproductive system: A-13 Testoluten A-16 Libidon A-17 Glandokort
- Female reproductive system: A-15 Zhenoluten A-2 Thyreogen A-3 Ventfort
- Respiratory system: A-6 Vladonix A-19 Taxorest A-3 Ventfort
- Intensive physical activity: A-6 Vladonix A-4 Sigumir A-3 Ventfort A-18 Gotratix A-5 Cerluten